Dynamics 365 developer / consultant
Krakow, Małopolskie, PolandPoint Taken
Do you like having direct contact with clients and helping to shape good solutions that improve users’ workday?
We are looking for a skilled Dynamics, Power Platform developer/consultant who can help our clients with CRM (Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Field Service) in Dynamics 365.
What you will do:
- Cooperate with customers’ cross-functional users like technical, business, and management to understand their strategy and identify their requirements
- Implement, maintain, and support the solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform (Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, and Field Service)
- Create high-quality functional documentation (like FRD, FDD, TDD)
- Create presentable documents like PPT and Visio workflows on functional requirements, design and process engineering, etc.
- Conduct solution testing and assist end users
Why choose Point Taken Tribe and this opportunity?
- A strong professional environment! With us, you will receive financial support for professional development, as well as to participate in the courses and seminars of your choosing.
- The world’s best workplace! We want to be the world’s best workplace – that takes commitment! We, therefore, have a strong focus on both professional and social benefits. In fact, we take it so seriously that we have two managers whose sole responsibility is to ensure employee satisfaction.
- Great employee programs! You will be well taken care of, and we are focused on ensuring that you feel secure in your job, with a competitive salary package. Through our employee share scheme, we own our own workplace, which increases our sense of belonging and employee engagement. We know you will be satisfied with the benefits and the total package we offer.
- A company in strong growth! As part of the NOVA Consulting Group, we are part of a company with solid finances. Over the past seven years, NOVA has had an annual growth of over 20 percent and a solid operating profit. With new minority owners, NOVA has great ambitions for the next few years in Norway and the Nordic region.
- Great work environment! We offer a number of regular annual events for our employees and their families, both at group and company levels. Point Taken Tribe aims to be a cool workplace, where we look forward to going to work every day – that takes commitment. Our goal is to create a positive and inclusive working environment where everyone feels valued and supported.
About Point Taken?
At Point Taken, we are experts in digital collaboration. With specialists in technical and strategic consulting, we help our clients work smarter, more securely, and more efficiently. We offer consulting and advisory services for all of Microsoft’s key cloud solutions: SharePoint, Office 365, Teams, Power BI, Dynamics 365 (CRM), and Azure. We also provide solutions to automate processes such as Nintex and Promapp. We have 50 employees and are part of the NOVA Consulting Group.
- Requirements-gathering skills
- Attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers
Good to have
- Certification MB-220: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant
- Certification MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer
- Certification MB-600: Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect
- Certification MB-200: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
- Certification MB-240: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant
- Certification MB-230: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- Development skills, migration skills (for example SSIS), and ERP integration skills
- English Proficiency C1